Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Went for lunch to Colleague's home

This is my first blog in English. Yes atlast I started writing this after thinking for a long period. If there is any mistakes in this blog please correct me.
I had been to one of my colleague's home for lunch with my old team members on last saturday. We had a lot of fun there. The guy who invited us is our great Nanda . I started from velachery by 12.45 p.m and reached his home in vadapalani by 1.30 p.m. That day was the hottest day in chennai as for as I know. Because usually I wont go outside in the noon time as you all know about chennai hotness. Beyond that heat we went to his home expecting a good lunch. I thought like I can tolerate the heat as Iam going to eat a good lunch. Once we entered his home we had fruit juice. One colleague bought some sweets . Thanks to her. Around 2 p.m about seven to eight members came. I was very hungry that I cant tolerate. But what to do we waited for four more guys to come. So for the inital round we thought of going with sweets.
Finally we had a nice lunch on his home. Its one of a memorable day in my life. My Heartful thanks to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment